Seeking a technical leader for my new company
We have a new way to measure security effectiveness, and want someone who’ll drive to delivering the technology to customers, while building a great place for developers to ship and deploy important technology. We are very early in the building of the company. The right person will understand such a “green field” represents both opportunity and that we’ll have to build infrastructure as we grow.
This person might be a CTO, they might be a Chief Architect. They are certainly an experienced leader with strong references from peers, management and reports.
- Product development & delivery including service, platform, statistics
- Technology platform decisions (full stack from OS to UI frameworks)
- Product quality including security & reliability
- Technology process & culture which values effective collaboration
- Tech hiring aligned with budget
- Early startup leadership experience (must have early experience, for example one of the first 50 employees)
- Shipped at least one product from concept stage (must)
- Big data/data science product/service experience (must)
- Outstanding communication skills – both technical and interpersonal (must)
- Gets hands dirty
- UI & Design thinking (should)
- Seattle location is ideal
We’re an equal opportunity employer, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds, except rock stars. We want great folks with humility, empathy and a desire to learn and grow as they help our customers measure security.
If you’re interested, please get in touch with me at email@example.com.