Small Bits of Chaos
- Michael Giest is covering Canadian Parliamentary hearings over that country’s privacy law in “PIPEDA Hearings – Day 01 (Industry Canada)” “PIPEDA Hearings – Day 02 (B.C. Privacy Experts)”
- Bakelblog vents about the petty tyranny of immigration bureaucrats in “Welcome to America, Fuckwads!”
- Alec Muffet has interesting and detailed comments about the broken security of the Apple store at “Easy AppleID Password & Account Theft.”
- Bruce Schneier points out that EPIC has gotten ahold of documents that show that “RFID Passports are less reliable than traditional passports.” So let’s see: less reliable, less secure, less private and more expensive. What’s not to love?
- Sameer Parekh points to a story about the elimination of traffic controls, and asks what emerges from chaos in “No More Traffic Controls.”