Emergent Chaos Choicepoint Posts
I have added a Choicepoint category, which is great if you want to see all my posts on Choicepoint on one long page, and I am no longer updating this roundup.
I’ve been posting a lot on Choicepoint. I’ve done a number of roundup posts listing things I find interesting around the web, and a number of analysis posts.
- Choicepoint Acquires Emergent Chaos (April Fools day post)
- Why Choicepoint Resonates
- Astrologers and National ID Cards
- Choicepoint’s Orientation (Why Choicepoint is blowing their PR)
- Choicepoint Won’t Benefit from Bank of America Leak
- Two Minutes Hate
(Asking the question of was Choicepoint scammed)
- Finding Security Issues starts from Choicepoint, and goes into another interest of mine, information security vulnerability research.
- When The Future Has No Shadow
- The poorly titled More on Choicepoint is about the myth of identity, and was titled before I knew how many posts I’d write on the subject.
- In More On Choicepoint, I comment on intrusion detection, and how Choicepoint may not have been watching things closely.
- How Many Choicepoint Victims Are at Risk?
- Before I started doing roundups, I did post Two More on Choicepoint on Feb 18th
- Today’s Choicepoint Roundup (Feb 23)
- Today’s Choicepoint Roundup (Feb 24)
- Choicepoint Roundup for Today (Feb 25)
- Choicepoint Roundup for Today (Feb 26)
- Feb 27th
- “Feb 28th”
- Choicepoint Roundup ($16,600,000 edition)
- One roundup post a day for March 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22/23, 24/25, 27-28, 29-31
- April 2
The themes that pervade the my writing on the Choicepoint case, privacy, power, liability, the economics of all of these and the intersection of security technology and privacy are recurrent themes in this blog. If you like what you see, please, take a moment and read more.