Don't use RSAREF
I recommend not using RSAREF in any new development. First, no one is
maintaining the library. Second, the prime reason to use it, the RSA
patent, has expired. Third, it does not include AES or SHA-2, which I
see as a fatal flaw in a modern library. If you're interested in the
code, ask your favorite search engine; all the links below are broken.
Archived old page follows:
- License: Use,
distribute without fee for non-commercial purposes in USA.
Modifications restricted. Limits on what functions may be called.
- Some documentation. RSAEuro adds documentation, code samples
- 291015 bytes as rsaref20.tar.Z ftp.rsa.com:/rsaref/README
- Available for commercial use in USA. License is roughly 4-5%
All versions share the same base interface & functionality; only the
licensing differs from a practical standpoint.
- European re-write of RSAref. Free for non-commercial use.
For commercial license, contact author.
- md2 md5 (RSAEuro adds md4, shs)
- r_random (hash a seed)
- private key ciphers:
- des, desx, 3des (RSAEuro Commercial adds Blowfish, RRC2)
- Public key systems:
- dh RSA
- in RSAEuro, RSA assembler code for i386, motorola 68000, sparc. Also adds RFC 1421 PEM
- Tested with:
- Mac, PC, UNIX with ANSI C (includes gcc)
RSAeuro does not include Mac port
include "list.html" ; ?>