Cryptolib by Jack Lacy
- License: Use, distribute modify without fee. Include license when
you do so. Distribution doesn't always include RSA functions.
- C, Sparc, SGI, i486 assembler
- Documentation, man pages
- 154746 bytes as cryptolib_1.1.tar.gz
- md2, md4, md5, sha
- pseudo & true
- private key ciphers:
- des, des, 3des,
- Public key systems:
- dh, DSA, Elgamal, Possibly RSA
- Prime generation, quantization, bigmath package.
- Tested with:
- PC, UNIX. Includes testing system.
To obtain, send email to email@example.com with a statement
of the following form:
"I am a U.S. or Canadian citizen or a legal permanent resident of the
U.S. and am aware that some parts of CryptoLib may be restricted under
United States Export regulations. I have read and understand the
Are you licensed to use the RSA patent?
If yes, give name of licensed organization:
include "list.html" ; ?>