Choicepoint Roundup ($16,600,000 edition)
Having already posted a Feb 28th roundup a day early, I was forced to think about a new title for today’s edition, and what better than the $16.6 million dollars that ChoicePoint CEO Derek Smith and President Douglas Curling have made selling 472,000 shares of CPS since the day before the first arrest in the case? (Use Bugmenot for a login to AJC.)
- So our first link today is to poker players (that’s right, poker players!) invoking Caesar’s Wife. Mr Smith, Mr Curling, please take notice.
- Robert O’Harrow has a web site for No Place to Hide. Ahh, poetry.
- MSNBC has a story on the previous 11 lawsuits against Choicepoint.
- I don’t know what to make of these Scratchings, but felt a need to link.
- Contrary to what Softreset thinks, and to what I implied in this post I am still down on legislation, but think if its going to come, I might as well try to help shape it. (I’m down on new laws because I think that the law of unintended consequences looms large; I’ll try to post more on this, but will be busy this week.)